The website accessible at the URL https://www.die-trends.com (hereinafter referred to as „the Site“) is published by the company ADTHINK, a French company registered in the Trade and Companies Registry. Lyon (RCS Lyon B 479 048 589). The registered office of the company is located at 79 Rue François Mermet, 69160 Tassin la Demi Lune, France.
Phone number : +33 478-429-099
VAT number : FR90437733769
Company’s legal representative :
Die-trends.com is a multi-thematic information site.
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424,761,419,00045
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
1. Navigation on the Site
2. Display of personalized advertisements
To provide you with personalized advertising as part of the Service, we have a legitimate interest in processing the data necessary to track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior. Deliver, target and improve our advertising and Service. For information on how you unsubscribe from custom advertising services, click here.
3. Cookies: how do we use them?
3.1 What is a « cookie »?
A cookie is a text file that can be deposited in a terminal when consulting an online service with a browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer. In any case, the cookies placed on your browser terminal with your agreement are destroyed 13 months after their deposit on your terminal.
3.2 What are the cookies issued on our Site used for?
The cookies we issue allow us to:
– to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of our Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
– to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to hardware and visualization software or reading that your terminal has;
– to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart , etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to sign in again to a content or service after a certain amount of time.
During your browsing on the Site, cookies from social networks may be generated in particular through sharing buttons that collect personal data.
During your first visit to the Site, a cookies banner will appear on the home page. A clickable link allows you to know more about the purpose and operation of cookies and refers to this Charter. Continuing navigation on another page of the site or the selection of an element of the Site (notably: image, text, link, etc.) materializes your acceptance to the deposit of the targeted cookies on your computer.
3.3 How can you control the cookies used?
3.4 How to configure your browser software?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. You will find below information about the main browsers.
Internet Explorer / Edge
– In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
– On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
– Click the Show Files button.
– Go to the Tools tab of the browser and select the Options menu
– In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
– Access the Settings via the browser menu (Safari> Preferences).
– Click Privacy.
– Access Settings via the button to the right of the URL bar or through the browser menu (Chrome> Preferences).
– Select Advanced Settings.
– Click on Content Settings then Cookies.
For more information on cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL.